Sirona Premium Digital Tampons for heavy flow are designed to be easily inserted into the vagina during menstruation. These tampons absorb the menstrual flow easily. These rash-free tampons are made up of a compressed layer of highly absorbent fibers that prevent leaks and keep you odour-free all day long. With a twist-turn opening and curved grooves, these easy-to-wear tampons can help prevent staining accidents and menstrual odour. Now, you can swim, dance, play and run errands with ease even during your period.
- Get your perfect fit: These tampons are perfect for women who experience heavy flow. They offer 100% protection from staining for up to 8 hours.
- Highly absorbent: Made with 100% natural and extra soft material, these rash-free tampons are highly absorbent in nature. Each tampon prevents leaks and odous all day.
- Freedom of movement: Convenient and comfortable to wear, these non-applicator tampons are perfect for women who would want to go swimming, bathing, play sports and more. There’s no slipping or shifting. These tampons are highly discreet with no wet sensation.
- Safe to use: With a twist-turn opening and smooth cover for easy insertion, these tampons offer on the go protection anywhere, anytime. Safe for skin, the curved grooves of these tampons provide reliable protection because the fluid is drawn efficiently into the inner core of the tampon.
- International quality: Sirona’s products are manufactured in Europe and imported to maintain international quality standards. They aim to supply only authentic products with full customer satisfaction.
About the Brand: Sirona Hygiene Private Limited is an award-winning product innovation brand, committed to solving those intimate and menstrual hygiene issues for women, which are not adequately addressed in the country. Formally incorporated in 2015 by Delhi-based entrepreneur Deep Bajaj (Founder) & Mohit Bajaj (Co-Founder), Sirona is an outcome of the numerous bad experiences women around them faced in terms of basic and intimate hygiene issues. The company is widely popular for being the maker of India’s first portable, disposable and highest-selling (2 million units sold) female urination device, PeeBuddy (using which women can stand and pee in unfriendly toilets) and Sirona Period Pain Relief Patches (India’s first herbal feminine pain relief patches). Moreover, it is the pioneer in advocating the use of sustainable menstrual hygiene products like Sirona Menstrual Cups and has also addressed other intimate and menstrual hygiene concerns.